Hi,

Just had a quick question in regards to the tables in Open Office. I have
created a database of customers and wanted to know how to search for specific
criteria and create a list based on this criteria.
When I click the binoculars and search that way, it will find what I’m looking
for by highlighting the cell. I wanted to know how to create a run sheet. For
example, if I have a bunch of customers buying a particular product in NSW can
I search the table for all customers in NSW that buy that product and create a
list of these?

Kind Regards, Richard

Richard Nielsen - 0419 831 116