Hi Johnny,

You mentioned LibreOffice and OpenOffice.  I have been using LibroOffice
but now you have interested me into looking into OpenOffice.  What do you
see as good points?
Bill

*--*

*Worry less.  Live More.*

*Bill & Michele Suepke*

 *(253) 230-9962 ~ Office               Why LegalShield? *

*(253) 414-4999 ~ Cell *
<http://www.legalshieldassociate.com/ourvideos/wsuepke>Click here
<http://www.legalshieldassociate.com/ourvideos/wsuepke>
www.thesuepkes.com

Note:This email and any attachment to it is confidential and protected by
law and intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the
email.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination or distribution of this
communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender via return email and delete it completely
from your email system.  If you have printed a copy of the email, please
destroy it immediately.Thank