Hey there,

I have a little problem with a german Openoffice 4.1.1 on Windows 7 Home Premium.

The problem is that the german dictionary in Openoffice Writer gets empty automatically and as a result of this all words in the text are underlined in red color...

When this happend the first time, I tried a repair installation, that didn't solve the problem. Then I tried to do a complete deinstallation - and new installation. But it didn't solve the problem.

Then I tried a complete deinstallation and I additionaly removed the .../AppData/Romaing/Openoffice folder.
After this the new installation solved the problem.

But now, 1 week later, the dictionary is empty again.

Can somebody please explain me why this happens and how to solve the problem?

Regards,
Markus