On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:08:04 +0200
Kotas Kolias <kok...@ath.forthnet.gr> wrote:

> hi there,
> my laptop restarted suddenly (blue screen, problem notification....) and
> when it came back i could not open this doc
> (i was working on it when it crashed)
>
> any suggestions? cause it seems by the size that the info is still there
> but not accessible
> thx
> k!

I got nothing from your file.  I fear it is damaged beyond repair.

The size usually indicates that space was allocated for it, but the computer
crashed before the data could be written there.

It is possible (but unlikely) that you may recover a deleted temporary file by
running Recuva or PhotoRec.  There may also be a temporary or a backup file in
the directories pointed to by OpenOffice /Tools /Options /OpenOffice /Paths for
Temporary and Backup files. {Options etc is under Preferences on a Mac]

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>