Mohammad Shakeel wrote on 01/06/2016 11:19:

> Can you please help me to recover or remove my password from the file.

Try John The Ripper, available from http://www.openwall.com/john/.

I don't what the data is based upon, but the claim is that if it doesn't
recover the password within 90 days, it will take several decades for
the password to be recovered.

Using a standard desktop, the formula for determining how long it takes
to brute force the password is:
( n ^ PL ) / 1,000,000 = time in seconds.

For a small Beowulf cluster, the formula is
( n ^ PL ) / 99,000,000,000 = time in seconds.

where
* n is password cardinality. This is also known as the size of the
symbol space. Rephrasing, the number of letters in the case of the
writing systems that are used;
* PL is password length;

FYI, this is why passwords in Hebrew are inherently less secure than
passwords in English, which in turn, are less secure than passwords in
Russian.

https://app.box.com/s/aobyrwv0w33v2hxskfjtwjcvq14sovau
has a spreadsheet that calculates approximate password strength, and how
long it will take to brute force.
(Somebody else can clean it up, and toss it into a template repository.)

jonathon