Hi,

Your cursor has to be at that place in the text, where you want to have the small number, which references a footnote. When you then use Insert > Footnote/Endnote, LibreOffice adds a small, superscript number in the text and then jumps to the footnote area. In the footnote area you find the same number, and in that line you write your footnote. Both numbers - that in the text and that in the footnote area - work as links, so that you can easily switch between the positions.

If that does not work for you or if you are looking for something very different, then you need to explain it in more details. Otherwise we will not be able to help you.

Kind regards
Regina

firoo...@antenna.nl schrieb:
i know, but how do i get small numers in the text? I work in Libre
Office 1:4