On 11/07/2016 07:20, Jason McMahon wrote:

> Is it allowable to include the installation package of OpenOffice Suite in
> our product package

That is more or less the point of the Apache Software Foundation.

Apache OpenOffice is distributed under _The Apache License, Version
2.0_, which can be found at https://www.apache.org/licenses/.

For how local law affects the requirements of that license, consult a
lawyer/solicitor in your locale.

> a "free software" inclusion which does not reflect or influence,
directly or indirectly, the pricing of our product?

The "Free" of "Free Software" refers to Libre, not Gratis. As such, if
you want to sell Apache OpenOffice, either as part of a package, or as a
stand alone product, you can do so.

jonathon