Hi Charles,

first you should look, where your backup file is. If you use the setting in AOO itself, you will find the path to the folder listed in menu Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Paths > Backups. Go to that place and look whether you find a backup and copy it to a save place. Then open it and look, if it contains the missed content.

I hope you had enabled automatic backup in Tools > Options > Load/Save > General.

char...@drmannem.com schrieb:
Hi good morning,

I lost some tabs at the bottom of my spreadsheet and dont know how to
get them back. one day i opened it and they were gone!

So the spreadsheet has different pages to insert different calculations.
  we are in a panic since if lost we would have to start completely over
for the month of july.

It is possible, that you have "hide" a sheet. Look at menu Format > Sheet > Show. It is enabled? Then you will find the missing sheets there.

Kind regards
Regina