Thanks, Andrea.  You surely know how dull-witted we Americans are, so...

Again, I want to applaud the work you guys & gals do to keep AOO humming.
It's a great product (although not a "product" in the usual sense).  Brian
Barker is a "standout", as are Dennis and many others.  My Thanks!

I've done lots of volunteer work over the years -- Rotary International
(Youth Exchange chair for a 7-county area in upstate New York), long-time
president and treasurer of a Rotary Club, officer and councilor for Mended
hearts (a heart patient support group), Meals on Wheels, a local Historical
Society, local Neighborhood Watch leader, and others.

*More* people should volunteer.  True -- Mended Hearts is a bit different
from AOO but both are better off thanks to our efforts & yours, eh?

Maurice Howe