I am curious as to why you have restricted access to this extension and several
others. I have waited many months to see if this was a temporary thing but I
can see it is more then that. So why even put it out there if its just for you
and your buddies?   Or did the Open Source require that it be pubically listed
and are unaware of it’s restricted access ?
  Your name looks familiar and if you are who I am thinking ,you are a very
helpful blogger and developer so maybe I am just misunderstanding something.
Curiouser and curiouser the more I think about it lol. Have I found a rabbit
hole ?
As a monthly donater to Creative Commons and Free Software Forever when I see
members of the Open Source and Apache restricting access to programs it makes
me wonder who those of us who donate are helping. Is the Open Source really
Open ? And who gets to decide who benefits and who doesn’t from the Open Source.
 I wil await your reply 😊