On 30/09/16 4:30 AM, Robin wrote:
I am having a problem opening a VERY important speadsheet file!!!!!!!  PLEASE
help me!!!!!!!

It will be helpful if you tell us what your problem is.
What happened when you tried to open the file, did you get an error message?
What is your Operating System, what spreadsheet program you use and which version?

best would be if you could call me 818-421-1834 Robin DesowitzNotary
Publicplease feel free to like my daughter's professional page on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/SammyDesman/

This mailing list is a user list to get assistance / support with OpenOffice problems not to promote your daughter.