On 27/11/16 7:36 AM, Jim McLaughlin wrote:
BS right back at you.  Three folks in this thread are reporting exactly
that unacceptable performance.

You really need to understand that there are lots of OO users out here
who's experiences with OO are sub satisfactory, and learn that you persuade
no one of anything with your immediate resort to insults and foul language
because others have experience different from yours.

Anything positive to say?

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 2016-11-26, 1:59 PM Jim McLaughlin wrote:

Not directly.  One of the many "features" of OO 4,x.x

BS. I can open any docx files that have been sent to me with Apache
OpenOffice.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 6:59 AM, David Kendal <d...@gdc.org.uk> wrote:
Hello,
I have the most recent version of Open Office but am unable to
open DOCX files sent to me.

Is there a way of opening these files?

Thanks,

David Kendal

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind
theirs." - Edgard Varese