> On Feb 28, 2017, at 14:58, Maye, Darryl M. <darryl.m...@dcsc.gov> wrote:
>
> I use Open Office with both my home computer and at the office. At home I
> only have Open Office to use. At work I have Microsoft Office. I input data
> using both. My problem seems to be that data put in with one program will not
> always show up when using the other program. For instance if I input data
> using Open Office into a spreadsheet at home, when I than open that same
> spreadsheet in Microsoft Office at work, it appears that the previous work
> put in using Open Office isn't there.

How are you sharing the files between the home and office computer?

You shouldn't have this problem if you use a dependable cloud file sharing
product like DropBox.  Otherwise keep the file on a memory stick and carry it
back and forth.

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

If more politicians in this country were thinking about the next generation
instead of the next election, it might be better for the United States and the
world. - Claude Pepper, senator and representative