Sue,

Bit of a long shot but at first glance it looks as if the cell height is wrong. try hilighting all the rows affected and right click on the number column on the left, I have forgotten what we call it, and select optimum row height

Alan.

-------- Original message --------
From: Sue Johnston
Date:20/03/2017 16:20 (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: open office-HELP!!!

Dear Sir,
Having used Open Office successfully for several years it is now unusable and rubbish. I have taken it off and reinstalled several times with no beneficial effect. this is a screen shot of recent work.I have installed a Mac cleaner at cost, and am totally frustrated as I am the  Treasurer of a Museum and the Secretary of a Gardening club and have other roles where I need Open Office urgently.
I am now considering a Micro Soft package as I cannot sort this out. It has happened in the past few weeks. Any hi lighting I do is in Black. The print goes furry and sometimes doubles up, I cannot delete cells easily . I could go on and on but am at my wits end.

I hope you can help
Yours
Sue Johnston