Hello,

I have been following your product for years and I'm impressed by your
growth and progress of your solution. I offer your product to my audience
and they are very happy about it and satisfied by using it.

I'm in the process of writing the first book about infographic in Poland -
"Compendium of Infographic". Currently I'm researching the tools to create
infographics. Your tool is on my list as being one of the best program for
Infographics Designer.

I want to invite your Company *to become the project’s Patronage*. The
patronage of the main project will be shown on this site:
http://kompendiuminfografiki.pl/partnerzy-projektu/

Feel free to visit my social media and write me back if you'll have any
questions.

This is my site: http://kompendiuminfografiki.pl/

This is page with tools: http://kompendiuminfografiki.pl/narzedzia-do-
projektowania-infografik/

This is my fan page: https://www.facebook.com/KompendiumInfografiki/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

*Anita Bednarczyk *

Infografika Polska

Compendium of Infographic