Hello,

I find that when I print notes in presentation I am unable to achieve good
results when printing in portrait mode.

The image and text is off page to the left and therefore although the full
length of text printed the width is truncated.

I have tried adjusting size of margins but this has no effect.

What am I doing wrong?

​

*Speak soon*

*Chris Thomas*

*Click Here to Contact Me
<https://live.vcita.com/site/chris.thomas/leave-details?title=Contact%20Request>
 *

* <https://www.facebook.com/onlinewithchris/>*

* <https://www.facebook.com/onlinewithchris/>*

<https://www.facebook.com/onlinewithchris/>
Telephone number:
Dialling from UK 07580 530 975
Dialling from outside of UK +44 7580 530 975

Checkout The Business <http://shkoop.com/>

<http://shkoop.com/>

<http://shkoop.com/>

Quote of the day...

*"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. *

*Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking. *

*Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. *

*And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."*

*Steve Jobs*, Founder Apple Computer

***THIS IS NOT SPAM***
At one time or another our paths have crossed.

Whether you were part of my down line, or I may have even replied to a
message you sent me, you are on my mailing list of contacts.

However you came into my world I welcome you there and value your privacy.

Should you wish to be removed from my list, please REPLY to this message
with Remove  <reallycool.i...@gmail.com>in the subject line and I will
honour your request.