Sorry Robert. The Apache OpenOffice project does not maintain any such
database. The only personal information we have for you are emails or forum
posts that you may have sent or submitted to our ML or forum.

Oracle or Sun may have kept such registrations for OpenOffice.org. Since the
donation of OpenOffice to the Apache Software Foundation in June 2011 no
registration records are maintained.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone