FOR BRIAN BARKER

Dear Brian,

You've helped me before, and I ask for help again. Same problem !

I can't move a paragraph or even a sentence or two to somewhere else in
the same document. As before, I use the CNTL and Shift X and hi-light the
paragraph, which works. But then when trying to move the paragraph to
another location in the same document, using the courser to ID the new
location,
then using CNTL C or V, or anything, it doesn't work! The paragraph does not
get moved. It stays where it was.

Before, when you helped, it had something to do with the Toolbar. Don't
remember what it was. But I will say that the CNTL C or V in the Toolbar
isn't hi-lighted and doesn't work. What am I doing wrong, or not doing ???

Please help ! Edward Eckhard