John,

Nobody is emailing you directly. You have subscribed yourself to a
public mailing list, where anything posted to the list is sent to all
list subscribers, including you. If you do not wish to receive any more
copies of the list postings send an email to the unsubscribe address
mentioned at the bottom of most list messages. More information about
this can be found at: https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Regards
Dave