Make sure you obtain the newsletter template(s) from the template/extension site. Works fine.

don

On 08/14/17 19:21, zahra a wrote:
hi.
if you need to use microsoft publisher format for your work,
libreoffice supports it.
you can open publisher format with libreoffice, but i did not test it
and dont know how can you edit them and how is the quality.
God bless you all.