Subject:        Re: Change from word to open office
Date:   Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:08:18 -0800
From:   Howard Blum <howard.b...@gmail.com>
To:     users@openoffice.apache.org

On a Mac you highlight the file, do Command and I and then you select the
option for which app to open the file.

On Jan 21, 2018 4:05 PM, "Glen Kohler" <g...@machead.info> wrote:

PH—

If you have a Mac:

Control-click on the file icon

Hover the cursor over ‘Open With’

Press Option: ‘Open With’ changes to ‘Always Open With’

Click on an application from the list.

;)

Glen

On Jan 21, 2018, at 9:01 AM, pat hanford <pathanf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have open office and use it often, almost daily. Had to download ms
word for a work project. It seems word has abducted my documents from open
office. I am continuing my work with word but hate the slowness. I want to
convert everything back to open office and remove word. Worried I will lose
my work. What can I do?