> I’m trying to prepare an important business letter in a hurry.
>
> How the hell do I disable your automatic "guessing-ahead-of-time" what
> words I want to type?

It's not mine. I'm just a user, like you. That's what this mailing list is
all about. I'm not sure how you could subscribe to the list without getting
that. Maybe you are stupid or something, I can't tell for sure from here.

> I’m going to go to the web to find out faster.  I’ll use another tool to
> prepare my comments with
> details.

Good, but why did you waste your energy and time to write a lot of crap to
the wrong place? For fun? I'm not even sure why I'm writing back.

> Any followups will cover your response to the nasty “feature” your tool is
> exercising.

Not sure what that means. I haven't even seen the feature you are talking
about. When I type in Writer there's no guessing going on at all, as far as
I remember (I didn't use Apache OpenOffice for a long time now).

> dis-respectfully

Glad you said that, so we know how much we should respect you back.