On 20/06/18 13:46, Mike & Judy Martin wrote:
Never used this option to find support.  But I wasn’t able to find an answer on
the forum pages I looked at, so here is my question.
I have been looking all over on the internet and have not found a way to open a
Acrobat PDF file, then edit the text and save it.  Is there or isn’t there a
way to do this with Open Office?

Thank you
Michael

mram1...@charter.net

There is an extension https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdf-import-apache-openoffice which allows importing PDF files, but it may not have full capabilities like a proper PDF editor. Apache OpenOffice isn't designed to open or edit PDFvfiles.

Cheers
--
David Robley

UFO's are real: the Air Force doesn't exist.