On 20/07/18 10:17 AM, Rebecca Martin wrote:
> I am using open office to write my book which I intend to self publish in
> print form. I am using the font segoe print
> Can you let me know if I am ok to proceed with printing my book,

Segoe appears to be distributed by Microsoft, INC. As such, you'd have
to contact them, for a copy of the terms and conditions relating to
licensing the font for use in commercially distributed material, for
both digital and hard copy formats.

Neither Apache Open Office nor The Apache Foundation have anything to do
with distribution with that font, and as such, are unable to provide
advice about either the legality, or usability of that font.

jonathon