On 24/03/2019 22:18, Marilyn LeBaron wrote:
How do I open a document I forgot the password to?

The same as you open your safe when you forgot the code.

  It will not let me make a new copy. The instructions are to open the document
and save a copy of it to begin editing it. But, I cannot do that the document
will not open without a password. I cannot save a new copy it has to be open
before I can save and rename it.

If it is that easy what is the benefit of having a password set anyway?

How do I get the password off? Who do I go to for help.

Marilyn LeBaron

Sent from Mail for Windows 10