Paint.net is a domain for sale by goDaddy so I don’t know how you could paste
anything to it.

On February 27, 2020 at 12:18:52 PM, mail100...@telkomsa.net
(mail100...@telkomsa.net) wrote:

Ok ive been using Microsoft Office 2003

I dident know newer versions of Microsoft office cant copy/paste from word to
paint.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Cc: mail100...@telkomsa.net
Sent: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 20:55:52 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: Re: Hello

On 2/27/2020 10:26 AM, mail100...@telkomsa.net wrote:
> Hi ive been using Microsoft Office Word for years and i could always copy the
> text to a photo program like paint.net to make a photo of it, i had to use
> your program witch is the best by far since i'm using Windows 10, but i cant
> seem to make text into a photo from OpenOffice like i did with Microsoft
> Office Word, its very important for this to work please.

Chris;

I just downloaded the latest free version of paint.net and it will not
accept past text. If you use the paste command from the edit menu it
does nothing but if you use Ctl+V you get a message back telling you
there is no image on the clipboard. I tried with Apache OpenOffice and
with text from a .docx file created in Microsoft Office 365. I never
used paint.net before so cannot speak to what may have changed, but it
appears that currently it will only except an image as input.

Regards
Keith