There is no registration function in Apache OpenOffice.

Possible solution

a) (recommended) install the free community Version of OpenOffice

-> download Apache OpenOffice from: https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/

-> deinstall installed version

-> ŕeset profile (just to be sure) https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

All the Best

Peter

b) get in contact where you got openoffice from with your issue.