Hi,

I would say it depends what your goal is.

Is it a simple Address List, then Calc is the way to go. Do you want to do complex stuff with the List then you may want to consider a database approach and look if you base is sufficient.

I would personally install locally an Email App and use the build in Address book (maybe Thunderbird?). If you configure to sync Google then you have an easy job syncing the Addresses between your PC, Google and even to an Android Smart phone will be simple. And you can then maintain your address List on your phone. This works for me.

All the Best

Peter