1) Mark the Cell

2) Right Klick -> select copy

3) select first Cell of your row. (i.e. the cell below)

4) Press shift And mark the last cell -> you now see the rows that you target marked.

5) right click select copy.

Am 27.04.20 um 19:08 schrieb David Deeks:
I have been an Open Office user for many years, but only recently discovered
this group, and have already learned a couple of things!

I am hoping however that someone can help with a specific and longstanding
problem with numbers in spreadsheet columns. If I have a cell with a number in
that I want repeated down the column, I would love to able to simply highlight
the cell and drag down the column. The problem is that in each line the numbers
always increase by 1. This is useful of course sometimes, but not always! I
have tried all formats, including text etc, and feel as though I’ve looked
through every menu - but cannot find how to stop it doing this. I am sure there
must be a way?

Thanks

David Deeks