Imho you have a wide choice on Tools, if you need MS Support:

# WPS Office

# Free Office (Free Variant of Softmaker Office)

# G Suite from Google
<https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-microsoft-office-alternatives/#no1>

# Neo Office

# iWorks (Mac only)

The Market is rich on Solutions.

And most of them have also support for ODT Format.

Some you have to pay, others are Free.

AFAIK the quality varies, you should inform yourself.