I’m writing a memoir using apache open office. Each time i log on I get photos
where I want them.  I come back and half are gone. Then I can’t remember even
which ones they were. I get this image below on screen. I’ve spent 3 months on
this project and am at my wits end and reduced to tears today  because I can’t
keep photos loaded from photos on pc to stay  in position.
I’m nearly 70 and not computer savvy  at all so am really struggling.
I’ve tried to read forums and have read pages and pages of hints that make no
sense to me at all  as I don’t understans the jargon.  Lockdown means
 I can get no one to help me.
Please can you help me  ?
I will be most grateful !!

Stay safe