Hello,
I have been having trouble opening and editing Open Office documents, so I
decided to download the latest release today thinking that would resolve
the issue. It did not. I still receive the following error message when
trying to open documents: Locked for Editing by: Unknown User. Open
Document Read-Only or open a copy of the document for editing.

So, every time I need to edit a document, I have to open a copy, make
changes, and then save it as a new document under a slightly
different name. This results in multiple documents for the same thing
really.

How can I fix this? Do I just lose all of my documents I have been saving
for years, uninstall the program completely, and start all over? Please
help!!

Thank you, Jan

*Jan Beasley, REALTORĀ®*
*Team H2 Realty, LLC*

*Direct*: (540) 836-5572
*Email*: j...@teamh2realty.com

RE/MAX Advantage
2017 West Main St
Waynesboro, VA 22980

Team H2 Realty - "DRIVE & EXPERIENCE"

*Licensed to Sell Real Estate in Virginia*

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>