Dear Apache,

I rarely use anything else except Writer, for fairly simple documents, and have
never had any problems. Now, however, the program refuses to open, whatever I
do, both Writer and the overall program. I click on a file name or the shortcut
icon, and it seems as if it is starting to load, but then it just disappears
again. I have tried diff

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/

erent documents, different folders, different drives, but it is always the
same. Obviously this is disastrous. Not being able to access any of my files
stymies anything I am trying to do, other than simple emails like this one.

Please help.

Frank Jackson