I opened and have been editing what was originally a powerpoint presentation in
open office.  Somehow your version has managed to remove all of my photos and
change the background to grey gradient instead of the green I initially had.  I
had saved and worked on it multiple times.  I am about to have a nervous
breakdown, you screwed it all up and I can't get it back at all.  I have been
about to pull my hair out literally crying for hours b/c the background won't
change to any color but grey gradient and I don't even know where the pictures
are that were in it.  Not to mention the hours I had already put into adding
slides and editing them.  I realize your platform is free, but I was told it
was dependable.  I run a non-profit by myself and don't have the kind of time
this mess has already taken from me.  I am so upset I don't even know what else
to say to you.  You have no idea what you've cost me.