hi

i am registered with oo forum under cd...@eircom.net which is an old address no longer operational,

 - how do i sort this out?

regardschris

Chris Addington Pr.Eng.

On 12/04/2021 12:18, David Robley wrote:
See if Troubleshooting Spell check in OpenOffice -> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512 helps.

On 12/4/21 7:12 pm, Chris Addington wrote:
hi

openoffice spellcheck

spellcheck constantly causes problems - in standard new text document (selecting top lhs symbol) it doesn't work

have setup a template new text document in which spellcheck works from time2time

-> openoffice is unreliable

????????

regardschris

Cheers