What a lovely response  Theresa. Thank you!

Alan.

-------- Original message --------
From: Theresa Greenhill <thankgod42s...@outlook.com>
Date: 09/07/2021  17:53  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error message when opening up a document - problem now sorted !!

Dear Open Office staff,I am sorry if I was rude.  I needed help and didn't know
I was in the discussion section for users.  People were asking me questions and
I have no idea with technical stuff..  So I am very sorry for my confusion and
my reaction at that time, I was so frustrated with the problem I had.On the
good side, I have found the right instructions after much searching and am very
happy everything is working well now.  OpenOffice and the replacement driver
for my printer is fully sorted now, so my little fuji xerox printer is back in
action, it has a small footprint and it is quite old now, but gives great
results (very clear laser print).Again, apologies for my confusion and
rudeness.  It might be an idea to have a screen advising people it is a forum
for users, not actual tech help.SincerelyTheresa
Greenhill________________________________From: Hagar Delest
<delest.ha...@gmail.com>Sent: Monday, 5 July 2021 2:18 AMTo:
users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>Subject: Re: Error