On 27.12.21 11:36, Matthias Seidel wrote:

Hi Peter,

Am 27.12.21 um 10:48 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Hello all,

For reference.

On 23.12.21 11:37, Peter Kovacs wrote:

On 23.12.21 00:07, David Belina wrote:

He is on a Mac. It is a OpenOffice Issue.
As an addition. This issue appears  in system preferences on “accessibility”  the high contrast option causes this behavior.

System preferences from AOO?

In the mac system preference. That was the feedback from  Dierk. I did not had time to test it yet.

I disabled "Automatically detect high contrast mode of operating system" and still get black text on the buttons.

Regards,

   Matthias

I just figured that there is no Issue in Bugzilla. So I will add it.
I am updating Bugzilla and try to figure out a patch.

Sorry, forgot to forward the info.

All the best

Peter

--