On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 19:58:42 +0000
charles tropman <ron.trop...@btinternet.com.INVALID> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have many spreadsheets that I backup to a memory stick.
>
> I now have created a database and am trying to save it on the same path as
> the spreadsheets to the same memory stick which is  32GB and has plenty of
> room on it. But it will not save to it.
>
> Can you please help me with this problem?
>
> Regards.
>
> C. Tropman.
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows

A quick solution is to Save to local hard drive  then outside of OpenOffice,
move the database to the USB stick.  A general advice on Forum is not to work
direct to a USB stick, as they can suddenly die (I lost a 16GB recently, for
unknown reasons - no OpenOffice files were involved).

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>