On Sat, 28 May 2022 10:25:49 -0700
Nancy Shiffrin <nshiff...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I can't seem to create a page. When I click on open office 4.1.6 I get a
> page with a rectangle outlined in the left lower corner. All typing
> efforts come out bold and very large perhaps 16 point Georgia. This is a
> brand new problem for me. Any suggestions? Nancy
> --
> Nancy Shiffrin
> https://www.NancyShiffrin.net
>
> The Vast Unknowing
> "I seek solace in crashing waves  salt breeze/inhale THE VAST UNKNOWING"
> http://www.buybooksontheweb.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-8138-3
>
> Game With Variations love poems
> "I write/each day/on these sheets/reclaim/marrow bone sinew/
> surrendered/each night/on those sheets"
> https://www.createmybooks.com/BE/en/confirmation
>
> "There are no writer's blocks only secrets we're afraid of telling"
> Anais Nin

Is /View /Status Bar selected?  If not, select it.  Now what is % shown in
bottom right of OpenOffice window?  If not 100%, bull the slider on left of
that little box to the right until you get about 100%.  Also click on the
leftmost of the three little icons just to left of that slider, a single page
icon.

--
Rory O'Farrell