Hi,

Am 17.02.23 um 09:30 schrieb Евгений Барабаш:
Good afternoon, I installed the program on a new laptop, the latest version and
in my Spreadsheet program it happens that I press the buttons with the mouse,
but nothing happens, it’s the same on the touch pad, it helps when I increase
the window size, tell me what could be the problem?

Could you be a bit more specific? Otherwise we'll only guess what could be wrong. The first question would be: from where did you get the package and how did you install it?
Second, but equally important: What system do you have (OS)?

Martin