Hi PCS,

Unlike LO, AOO is not compiled for M1 yet. There are some blockers we need to
work on. However Rosetta seems to work well for AOO.

I have tested AOO on the M2 during release and have not seen glitches. But if
you had I would be interested in some screenshots.

There is a special issue I am aware of with M1 compiled Java version. You must
install a Intel Java version and it has to be first in the java listing. I had
crashes in this case while testing the bugs.

The drawbacks that are valid for Mac Intel are also true for the M1.
I hope I have time soon to look deeper into AOO on Mac and work on improvements.

All the best
Peter