Hi Joan,
Registration is optional. It's more of a user survey. Don't worry about it.
tc

THOMAS SCHOENEMANN wrote:

I have just bought a new comp. Window xlp Home
edition. Openoffice.0rg was in it. I seem unable to
register it. I have had great  luck in the past with
the ease of Microsoft Works but was told this is
better.  So far I am  very frustrated.  Do you have
PERSON...A REAL LIVE PERSON TO TALK TO ME?
I have printed out all you HELP menu to no avail. If I
was reg. by the computer store then is is not in
effect. Help
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Joan Schoenemann