Eustace wrote:
When I want to print a document (Ctrl+P), under Printer Name I see

Send to OneNote 2007

and not to me default (Dell V305) printer. I checked in the Vista printers folder to make sure that the Dell printer is the default, and it is. I have never used OneNote and actually I have no idea what it is.

How can I make sure that when I try to print from OOo the default printer appears?

emf

Eustace,

Check File-> Printer Settings . The "printer" list here is the "default" that is used when you click the printer icon or hit Ctrl+P keys.

Once you have a printer set there it should stay the default, till changed.

Hope this helps.

--
Andy Brown