--On Wednesday, September 09, 2009 03:00:01 PM +0200 Per Joh <perj...@gmail.com> wrote:

2009/9/9 Lars Nooden <larsnoo...@openoffice.org>

Cor Nouws wrote:

> ... So anything that
> might look as being related (even in distance) cannot be else then bad
> also, isn't it?!

Hmm.  It's called learning.  Try it.

FWIW

Now it’s time for me to “log-of” this list, ´cause it’s to much
One Man Show here right now, Mr. Nooden barks at every tree in the
forest, all the parks around him… And no one else but him is right…
pretty tired to read all those remarkable – *in my opinion, but hey.
I’ve been wrong other times* – stupid comments from Lars.

I've given serious consideration to dumping all messages that Mr. Nooden posts or that are a response to ones that he posts. For a few hours recently I even automated the process of responding to his posts by sending him a message that his message had been deleted with extreme prejudice but decided that this was too rude a step to take. We could burn up the internet with an automated flame war by doing that. Not good! :-[

As has been stated, this list is not intended for this type of discussion and personal, abusive, attacks are not appropriate in any case.

--
Jim