Le 12.09.2009 04:23, James a écrit :

> When I select text and make a style from the selection, it makes a
> paragraph style but I want a character style.
> Is there a way to change style types?
I presume you use Format > Styles and Formatting > button New style from
selection.
To create a character style instead of a paragraph style, you have only
to choose the kind of style by clicking on the right button on the left
before to click on "New style from selection" . In other words, firstly
show character styles and you create a new character style.

Regards
JBF

--
Jean-Baptiste Faure