M Henri Day wrote:

[...]

Gianluca, sidebars are lovely (I keep my Delicious Bookmarks in one) on a
wide-screen monitor, but they can be problematic for those using net books -
something for developers to keep in mind. Best would be an option to allow
one to move panels according to one's needs....

Absolutely.

Then, I'd like seeing more customization in the next prototype, since it is an important point in making someone's mind up about liking or disliking the new UI, especially if he/she is a power user.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Tempesta e Passione sbarcano su Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Sturm-Drang-Gianluca-Turconi/dp/B002ACTPSE/ref=sr_1_79?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243410943&sr=1-79