I've been running -3.0.0 here with no problems. This morning I've had two
problems, one of which seems to have resolved itself. The residual problem
stumps me.

  In a document I have inserted the .jpg image of my scanned signature.
Yesterday afternoon, this image properly displayed as it always has.
However, this morning it will not display at all. The image box is there,
but it has a default of "graphics1" inside the frame. Deleting the frame and
re-inserting the image yields the same results.

  All this on Slackware-12.2.

  Ideas and suggestions greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Rich