Tommy27 wrote:
i did not offend anybody.

other people offended me... those people are those who should learn how to
stay in a mailing list.

the petition is growing minute after minute.... 373 right now in less than 4
weeks.

the number is veryhigh... blog posts on GullFoss never received so much
attention.
even Renaissance survey collected just 1800 replies in more than 2 months.

or does this implies that even their numbers are useless and insignificant?

some of you accused me to not communicate with Renaissance to make it
better...
false again... read my many proposals here http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/prototyping_a_new_user_interface

now many of you ask censorship of this thread.
this reveals your narrow vision.
you don't respect other people opinions if they differ from yours

petition will not stop, i don't care of what you say

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/stoprenaissance/

plonk!!