Thanks a lot ,but what I need is a Smartcon that sais "Add Above " like the one in 1 2 3 Lotus , unfortunatly my Smart suit is not compatible with Vista ,so I bought Open Office ,a lot a good that did. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Meyer" <pueblonat...@opensuse.us>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Rudolf Konheiser" <rkonhei...@peoplepc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [users] your office programm

On 1/26/2010 12:58 AM, Rudolf Konheiser wrote:
Like most people I am not to computer smart. What I am trying to do is , set up a Spreadsheet with 18 columns and invinate pages. Ech page to have the Heading of the original , Column Subtotal and Ballance forward on the following page .Your program might be nice and usefull to some .but I'm not attemting to calculate DNA relations betwenn Human and a worm .PLease help me in some way ............R Konheiser
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/userguide3/0100GS3-GettingStartedOOo3.pdf