Michael Adams wrote:
On Friday 02 April 2010 05:22, Mick wrote:
      Hiya, I have been reading your pages and have registered with you.
It all looks great.
 On your Open Office download option,I wondered if you have anything like a
Publishing program similar to Microsoft Publisher? Thanks,    F.M.Cripps.

Microsoft Publisher is LockIn-ware, essentially there is nothing really like it and nothing else that can consistently read it's files. Thus users are locked-in to using the program 'ad infinitum' unless they break the habit.

Please tell me which DTP is using a standards based file format?